Thursday, February 24, 2011

+




At times, it may best to return to what you know and to build off of that. I still always think back to shooting with Reva this day and actually making the photographs how I intended them.

It's been a long time since I've really thought a photograph through as much as I used to, and I intend to go back to that practice. I hope to find myself back into a momentum in order to start feeling proud and/or open to showing photographs, and so I am relieved and really just happy to be starting this more regularly as I have before, and in all achieving a point of consistency that I hope to follow.

Maybe I just need to call Reva again.

But still very excited for an outing with Madeline, someone I have wanted to photograph for a while now.

Mamiya c220+ Fujipro 400

No comments:

Post a Comment