Sunday, March 20, 2011

Calle Zapatos Perdidos from Opening Ceremony on Vimeo.




Folks I am currently planning a trip wayfaring back to the desert in tow with Huy Nyugen, Natalie Friedman, Haiyang Zhang and perhaps sister Courtney Fortune in May of 2011.

Oregon was amazing. But this notion is...brilliant.

It would be a 4 day trip one stop along the coast in either Portland or San Francisco before reaching Los Angeles and connecting with Haiyang, and then off to the desert to perhaps stay at the Ace Hotel as in the video by Opening Ceremony above, if not camping in Joshua Tree.

I have yet to figure out this magnetism to the California Desert, but each time I return it is alongside more and more people I consider very close to me.

Perhaps it is just such a haunt that I have to share in order fathom where I am...I consider where I have been and then realize my life back in Seattle and its- surreal.

-mfortune

No comments:

Post a Comment