Tuesday, March 29, 2011






Hasselblad 500C/M+Kodak Portra 160VC


Hasselblads are demanding cameras. Since using one for the first time I feel that either you get the photograph perfectly, or you don't get the photograph at all, They are, for this reason...all the more beautiful and brilliant. Natalie lent me her 500c/M for this half sunny/half rainy Sunday afternoon indoors, and we were lucky enough to have grace of the natural light before it became too grey outside to continue. It's hard to imagine making photographs without one now! I am hoping to hunt one of my own down come May.

I feel prepared for the looming Ace Hotel Seattle sessions now that I have practiced further indoor studies. I am hoping for the second week of April to make this happen.

My photo making friends are total gems.

I am also almost one year older.

No comments:

Post a Comment